Life is good indeed, enjoy it, we only live once...so live it with art is more joyful!
STORY PLOTSA writer who speaks only in riddles is trapped in a whale's stomach with a circus freak with an incredible inventionSTORY PLOTS by SpiketheKlown
A talking refrigerator who is fascinated by the occult has a love/hate relationship with a sumo wrestler
A patent clerk courts a hot dog vendor
A dirty cop in a wheelchair owes their life to a homeless drug addict with autism
A movie critic must save the world with the help of a drug-addict
A caveman with a sexual addiction is locked in a bank vault overnight with a gynecologist
An opera singer opens an erotic bakery with a secretive TV repairman with claws for hands
A newspaper cartoonist who is a former child star enlists the help of a building inspector who has been falsely accused
A lifeguard rooms with a compulsive liar who is not who they say they are
A unicyclist with an all-or-nothing attitude befriends a magical snowman
A cartoon seal who just won the lotto is sucked into another dimension along with a personal shopper with a sleep disorder
A plastic surgeon wit
How to Make a Good RP PlotPlot IdeasHow to Make a Good RP Plot by JoJoBynxFwee
I decided to list various ideas for plots. I was bored.
1. Someone changes genders.
2. Someone changes age (younger is better).
3. Someone changes species.
4. Someone dies.
5. Someone dead is revived (long-defeated enemies are best).
6. Someone is pregnant.
7. Someone has amnesia.
8. Someone disappears randomly (maybe kidnapping, or death, or invisibility).
9. Someone gets a deformity/ailment (vampirism, lycanthropy, blindness, muteness, deafness, broken limbs, ect).
10. People are warped to another world (may be Earth, may be made up).
11. Plot twist (someone had an affair/has children/old enemies/turns out to be a spy/ect).
12. Someone falls in love.
13. Someone loses their powers.
14. Someone gains powers.
15. Someone commits a crime (therefore gaining/adding to a bounty).
16. Someone is a bounty hunter (really only works around people with bounties).
17. A strange creature appears (might be a person in disguise, or is the pet of a character who has disappeared).
How to Make a Good RP Plot 2Plot ideas - an in-depth look at my suggestions.How to Make a Good RP Plot 2 by JoJoBynxFwee
1. Changing genders.
What makes this a compelling plot hook? Well, in real life, gender swaps are rare and even more rarely unintentional. Usually they come about after many years of internal conflict, psychological testing and expensive surgery. But in speculative fiction (fantasy, sci-fi and anything else not quite "real"), it can as simple as an awry spell, a cursed piece of jewelry, you name it. It can even happen by swapping bodies with another person, possessing someone in some other manner, or by simply being a shapechanger. Usually, it will be unintentional.
But why is it interesting? Because of the way it changes how a person feels about themselves, the way others see them, and the way society treats them. Suddenly being thrust into a different social caste with new expectations on your behavior can be stressful (and stress = drama = fun, in RP terms). Looking down at yourself and seeing a different body, having to refit your cl
This is me|
Current Residence: United States
Favourite genre of music: too many
Favourite style of art: lately...Digital
Operating System: Windows Vista
Favourite cartoon character: Spiderman